Tuesday, May 13

Our Little Peanut!

This post really is overdue, and I have to apologize! I promised everyone I would post these as soon as possible, and then time got away from me. But these pictures represent some of the most surreal moments of my life so far!! Our little peanut is very healthy and active! It was such a blessing for me to see baby healthy and active on the screen. It has made the pregnancy so much more real to both of us. The official due date is November 1st-8th. As I am writing this I am somewhere between 14 and 15 weeks and eagerly awaiting baby's first kicks and movements!!! I'll try much harder to keep you all posted from now on.
This is Adam's favorite. Baby is sucking his/her thumb!!! :)
This is my favorite out of the pictures because it's a full body shot! Look at those little arms and legs! And that huuuuge belly. Can't wait to ticklet it! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swagbucks