Monday, June 21

Good Morning Gorgeous!




Well it's been about a week since I last posted!! Shame shame... Self discipline was never my strength.  (Ask my mother, she'll tell ya) 

 Anyways... we had a crazy busy Father's day that I will probably tell you all about in a future post.  But for now I will leave you with pictures from that morning.

Here is what my beautiful little angel looks like first thing in the morning.  She is full of grace, charm and sophistication (as always).  She greets the world with a smile on her face and a song in her heart, grateful for just one more day with her loving, doting parents.







Or at the very least she makes us start our morning with a good laugh :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA! I love these pictures! That would give me a good laugh every morning :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swagbucks