Monday, October 4

Daddy Love

Peanut really loves her daddy as you can clearly see from these pictures! And I love that she loves him. Sometimes I get a little sad that he gets so much attention on the weekends and when he comes home from work, but I really wouldn’t want it any other way. Seeing the two of them together makes me realize how blessed I really am, in that my husband is a wonderful, loving, fully engaged daddy.







Now if only I could get him to be fully engaged with the housework…..



Ps. Is anyone else having trouble uploading their pictures today? I am having the worst luck, only about half of mine are posting successfully.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessi S. said...

She's a lucky little girl to have such a great daddy. ^_^

I'm a new follower from the blog hop.

Jessi's Bubble
http://www.jessisbubble.com

Design It Chic said...

I am now following you thanks to Blog Hop Skip & Jump Wednesday, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy blog design tips, you know where to come!
Today we teach another useful blog tutorial, so make sure you don't miss it! Happy Wednesday!

Love and Lollipops said...

Hi there!

I just found you via Mama to 4 Blessings. I also have a 2 year old and do lots of fun activities with him! I hope you will pop by!

Take care,
Georgia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swagbucks