Lolo over at Crazy About my Baybah tagged me in to the game the other day. Sorry it took so long to get on this, but I'm grateful to be included :)
So she asked 8 questions, and then I have to come up with 8 questions of my own and pass it on to eight other bloggers.
Here are her questions:
1. If you had an evening alone, what would you do?
Well, sometimes I have Friday night to myself after peanut goes to bed and I generally just veg out, pour myself some wine and watch some girly TV or a movie. Mostly I just ignore the housework and try to do as little as humanly possible! Also there's usually some chocolate indulgence going on as well...
2. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
This is a hard one... my current favorite thing to do is walk into downtown Salem, grab something caffeinated and eat breakfast sandwiches at Red's. Sooooo much cheesy goodness! But I think my all time favorite thing to do is to snuggle into bed together on Saturday mornings. It's really really rare that Emma will snuggle in with us, usually she's a little powerhouse of energy! So I love it when she does!
3. Who is your hero and why?
I never really know how to answer this one, but I really look up to other sleep-deprived mothers just doing the best they can every day by working their butts off for their kiddos. (whether at home or at work)
4. What is your favorite style of music, singer, or group?
I like pretty much everything, seriously. Name a genre and I bet I listen to it! Although I am not a huge fan of metal, opera, or yodeling. But some of my all time favorites are Ellis Paul, Jason Mraz, Norah Jones, Eisley, and Death Cab for Cutie. I've been into more mellow music lately. Probably cause I'm so sleepy all the time!
5. Where is the one place you always spend more money at then you planned?
Target. It's like a tar-pit of awesomeness. Also the Used BookStore (yes that's the name of it) and Christmas Tree Shop, oh and IKEA!
6. What is your favorite picture that you took?
This is also a really hard one... favorite picture ever?? I'm going to wuss out and just say one of the 8 million pictures I've taken of Peanut where she's making funny faces.
7. What is your favorite hobby (other than blogging)?
Couponing lately. So addictive! I treat it like a game. I get a little adrenaline high when I walk out of a store without paying full price for anything. I saved over $20 in coupons on my last grocery shopping trip (not that I'm bragging or anything)
8. How has your life changed in the last 10 years?
Well, let's see... ten years ago I was 14! So I was in high school worrying about algebra and cute boys. So I've grown a few inches, gained a few pounds, graudated high school, graduated college, got married, got knocked up, had a baby, became a stay-at-home mom and now I can drink alcohol! That about sums it up I guess. Whew!
So here are my eight questions:
1. When do you do your blogging? Naptime? After bed?
2. What is your all-time favorite dessert? Feel free to share a recipe if it's fatty and delicious!
3. What is the most annoying thing your husband/sig other does?
4. What are you most proud of ?
5. When I say comfort food what comes to mind?
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. If you could have a super hero power, what would it be?
8. How would you spend a million dollars?
And here are the eight bloggers I'd like to hear from! Although, even if you're not listed feel free to join in!
3 crazy munchkins
Punk Rock Mama
Confessions of a Semi-Salcker Mom
Render Me Mama
Lost in the Blue Light
little t and me
Surviving Little People
Whew! That was kind of a lot of work, but fun :)