Wednesday, September 29

Recycled Magazine Coaster

Look what I made at naptime this morning!

 I have a stack of Entertainment Weekly Magazines just sitting in my bathroom, and I hate to throw them out, so this is the perfect solution!

I just followed This Easy tutorial  over at   How About Orange 





Incidentally, this is now one of my favorite sites on the internet.  Her DIY collection is incredible and makes me want to run to a craft store and blow hundreds of dollars on lovely supplies.

Alas, there is not enough time in the day or money in the bank to do as much as I would like to.  But these little beauties are both free and earth friendly (although slightly time consuming- this one took me about 40 minutes, but I bet the next one would be a little faster)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin Wallace said...

This is actually a Really great idea!

Here from Wandering Wednesday - am your newest follower! I really like your blog. I'd love to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swagbucks