So my question to all of you is where did this poop come from????
Here are the facts:
- I'm 98% sure it was poop (I don't know what else it would be)
- It was her poop. I was in the bathroom, where the litter box is, so it wasn't Bellas
- There was not even a smidgen of poop on her butt
- The poop was found only on her stomach and hands
Here are my theories:
- She pooped so explosively, that it somehow rocketed up on to her stomach!
- This one is a little iffy because I think she would have to have been sitting down to make it work, also I'm pretty sure there would be poop smears
- She was waiting for the poop to come out! She had her hand stuck down her diaper, and literally pooped into her own hands. Then proceeded to smear it all over her stomach.
- I think this is the most likely although she has never done anything like this in the past!.
Also, although I made a thorough search of the house for more poop, I'm more than a little worried that I will be finding additional poop smears in the coming weeks. This makes me really sad.
This may be my last post for a little while. We are going on our first ever family vacation!! We will be in the White Mountains for the majority of next week, and taking a few little "daycations". I'm really really excited about it! So if I don't respond for a little while, don't take it personally.
And seriously....where the heck did the poop come from???? It's going to drive me crazy, I think I may need a nannycam.