Friday, September 10

We're back!

Well, we're back after 4 nights and five days away! And I've just gotten all the unpacking done.  Phew! Now I just have to face the enormous pile of laundry...  


And I'm delighted to announce that we had a wonderful time!  I will post more about it in the coming days, but for now I will just leave you with a brief synopsis.


Here's a list of things we did:
  •  Remick Country Doctor Museum (which I highly reccomend!)
  • The Lincoln Falls
  • The North Conway Children's Museum (possibly Emma's favorite stop of the trip)
  • The Mount Washington Discovery Weather Center
  • a cupcakery (sooo freakin good)
  • paddleboating
  • Ben and Jerrys
  • a lot of shopping
  • a few restaurants
and a whole lot of sitting in a hammock........ :)


And the best part is that we spent under $250 (including gas) for the whole week!!!


This picture is not from the vacation, but it was taken while mommy was packing up to go, and it is highly amusing!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Flobear said...

what did you do to her

Xenia said...

Sounds like a great time!

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great weekend!

Our Funny Little Family said...

I think I told her she couldn't have a cookie for breakfast, I am a terrible terrible mother!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swagbucks