So here goes, a brief synopsis of the last few months for our family:
- lots and lots of family/friend birthdays (including Adam)
- one wedding
- Christmas and the craziness that accompanies that
- way too much baking and eating!
- stomach flu for mommy (twice!)
- trying to figure out what exactly to do with all of Emma's Christmas loot
- my birthday
- 2 days later, found out we were pregnant again! (best birthday present ever)
- snow, snow, snow, snow, snoooooooow
- started watching a cute little nine month old boy twice a week
- way too much PBS/ Veggie Tales/ Shaun the Sheep
- finally passed a road test and received my drivers license at the age of 25!!! Wooo!
- morning sickness and extreme pregnancy fatigue
- more snow.
- valentines day
- more morning sickness and fatigue
- a lovely night away from the peanut in a hotel! :)
- not nearly enugh sleep
- our first prenatal appointment!
And because Emma has turned into a little chatterbox, and is contantly saying amusing things, I will share a quote from this morning.
"Mommy, these cheerios are soooo colorful!"
Me: "That's because they are fruit loops hunny"
(and yes I totally let her have fruit loops instead of a healthy alternative because we are all exhausted and I just can't fight another food related battle right now!) At this point, I'm just happy she is eating something. We'll try harder at lunch.... :)