Friday, August 20

Funny Girl!

    I love Friday nights.  My husband goes out with his best guy friends for a beer (or to play dorky games at someone else's house) and Emma-Jean goes to bed at 7:00.  We had pizza tonight which means there is virtually no clean-up and I get three hours of uninterupted me time.  It's bliss.  Usually this involves a glass of wine, some blogging, some internet stalking, maybe a chic flick, some trashy TV show, or some crafting.  Possibly a combination of all of the above.  I really appreciate that one night a week and I know my husband does too.  He needs to get out of the house more than I do, which is why it's great that he's not the one who stays home all day :) I really love that he has such a great group of friends. Soooo important in a marriage!!  And it helps that I happen to love hanging out with their wives!

But anyway... I had to share these recent pictures. Peanut has such a little personality!  She has been making the weirdest faces lately to try and make us laugh.  And it works, although I have to say that I was a little creeped out by this one at first:





Can you tell that she is making her eyes look in two different directions? Freaked me out the first time! But it definitely gets a reaction out of us! Now it just makes me laugh because she does it every time we sit down to a meal.


But see mom!  No permanent eye-damage done, I was just goofing!


Whose weird kid is this?  :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swagbucks